[08/25/2017] Realm Permissions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
  • Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

Targa

Aug 14, 2017
They can't place hoppers, or most redstone related objects.
One friend named Meta_knight_ used another persons realm (said person stopped playing this server) to store her stuff so when she upgraded her realm to skygod size it wouldnt delete her stuff. but now after the update her stuff is stuck there and she cant get it out.

Aug 1, 2017
One friend named Meta_knight_ used another persons realm (said person stopped playing this server) to store her stuff so when she upgraded her realm to skygod size it wouldnt delete her stuff. but now after the update her stuff is stuck there and she cant get it out.
I cant get any of my stuff either! And i put everything that was in some 1 elses realm in the realm!

Apr 29, 2017
I think this is gonna satisfy a lot of players as this will (partly) reduce griefing/scamming. As the post already says don´t be reckless and invite randoms to your realm and give the perms to build.
Good update
I play on this server on a friends realm, he stopped playing the game so now I cant do anything on our realm! dose not work for me in my situation
:(

Jun 5, 2017
nice idea but i wish i didnt have to upgrade their rank on my realm everyday and only have to do it once
View attachment 10418
Realm permissions, a much requested feature, is here for you all! Read on to learn more about this new feature and how to make the most of it for your realm.

Realm Ranks
There are three (four if you count owner) ranks for realm members now. Invited members will default to being 'Member' rank. More information on each rank can be found below.

These new features will let you create more effective and well managed groups on your realms. Enjoy!

This all seems like a cool idea. However, i really hope that the current case is that the system in beta or testing stage, and in the works of being fixed.

Between the "You have to be at least guard" msg spamming the screen when you visit profit shops, Crafting tables not usable at realms, and the ranks not sticking.... to me this update has been a major downgrade. Not to mention the people who were members of a "In Game Friend's" realm , or joined a newbie's realm to help them get started with building and materials, and now no longer has access to any of the items or shops that were stored on that realm.

Mr. guns, can you give myself, and perhaps other concerned parties out there some insight as to whether these mentioned issues will be addressed?

Thanks!

Aug 1, 2017
This all seems like a cool idea. However, i really hope that the current case is that the system in beta or testing stage, and in the works of being fixed.

Between the "You have to be at least guard" msg spamming the screen when you visit profit shops, Crafting tables not usable at realms, and the ranks not sticking.... to me this update has been a major downgrade. Not to mention the people who were members of a "In Game Friend's" realm , or joined a newbie's realm to help them get started with building and materials, and now no longer has access to any of the items or shops that were stored on that realm.

Mr. guns, can you give myself, and perhaps other concerned parties out there some insight as to whether these mentioned issues will be addressed?

Thanks!
Nacato told me it will be fixed soon, and that the permissions were being reset after every server reboot rn. They r trying 2 fix it

MarlanaF

Aug 13, 2017
California
Rip